24 octubre, 2012

EJERCICIOS DE PASADO PERFECTO.


Aquí os dejamos unos ejercicios sobre el pasado perfecto. Las soluciones están abajo. Recordad que hay otra entrada de teoría sobre este tiempo.

1 By the time……………………….(stop) raining the whole village…………………… (be) flooded.

2 I eventually ………….(find) my keys which I …………..(leave) on the table in the living room.

3 After I …………….(speak) to the doctor I ………..(feel) much better.

4 I ……….(study) a lot the day before I …………(took) my English 1st Certificate exam.

5 I …………...(finish) tidying up by the time my parents………..(arrive).

6 He…………(was) sure he ………..(see) her somewhere before

7 We……………(was) afraid because we…………….horse riding before.

8 When I……..(spend) a year travelling I…....... (already/complete) my degree at university.

9 I …………..(eat) such a large breakfast that I only ………….(had) a small lunch .

10 After I ………..(make) all the necessary changes to the article I ……..(send) it to the publishers.



Soluciones:
  1. By the time it stopped raining the whole village had been flooded.
  2. I eventually found my keys which I had left on the table in the living room.
  3. After I had spoken to the doctor I felt much better.
  4. I had studied a lot the day before I took my English 1st Certificate exam.
  5. I had finished tidying up by the time my parents arrived.
  6. He was sure he had seen her somewhere before
  7. We weren´t afraid because we had been horse riding before. OrWe were afraid because we hadn´t been horse riding before
  8. When I spent a year travelling I had already completed my degree at university.
  9. I had eaten such a large breakfast that I only had a small lunch.
  10. After I had made all the necessary changes to the article I sent itto the publishers